Green (Coriander) Chicken Curry
Chicken delicately cooked with coriander leaves.If you like the taste and flavour of coriander leaves,try this one at home for a change.At my place it was a great success.
Chicken pieces - 500 gms
Coriander leaves paste - 1 cupOnion - 2 nos.(finely chopped)
Tomato - 1 no. (finely chopped)
Green chillies - 8-10 nos.(finely chopped into tiny pieces)
Ginger-Garlic paste - 1 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Fennel seeds powdered (perumjeeraka podi) - 1/2 tsp
Coriander seeds(malli) - 1/2 tsp
Spices of ur choice - 1 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Potatoes on ur choice
Coconut milk - 1 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan ,fry coriander seeds,spices and then curry leaves.
- Add Chopped onion and saute till it becomes golden brown,now add chopped green chillies and then ginger garlic paste. Saute for sometimes.
- Now add sliced tomatoes and saute till it becomes a paste.
- Add turmeric powder and salt .stir well
- Now add the chicken pieces and cook for 5 minutes.Add potatoes(optional)
- Add corianer paste and cook till the chicken gets cooked.
- Add coconut milk and mix well
- Serve with rice,chappathi,ghee rice,pathiri,porotta......