Apr 23, 2013

Egg roast


Ingredients:

Egg - 2
Onion - 2
Tomato - 1
Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp
Green chilly slit into two - 2
Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to saute

Method:

  Hard boil the eggs. heat a pan.pour some oil into it. Now add onion,saute for two minutes,add chillies,ginger garlic paste and tomato and saute for sometimes. Now add salt and all the powders and saute for some more time. Add the boiled eggs to it and serve hot with chappathi and puttu.

Love,
Roshu

7 comments:

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Delicious and mouth watering egg roast. excellent meal as well.
Deepa

Julie said...

mouthwatering egg roast!!

Vimitha Durai said...

Would be perfect for chapathis... nice one

Priya Suresh said...

I dont mind inviting myself to ur place to enjoy this droolworthy egg roast.

Unknown said...

Spicy and yummy egg roast.


Cuisine Delights
"My Monthly Event - Spotlight: Show Your Best Creation "

Unknown said...

Fav recipe dear...
Congratulations !!!
Im here 2 pass u a Liebster Blog Award from my side...
Do grab it frm the below link & dont 4get 2 cmmnt when u receive it n when u pass it..Let me knw too...
http://www.sajustastes.com/2013/04/my-2nd-3rd-4th-liebster-blog-awards.html

easyfoodsmith said...

Egg roast in a masala is my saviour when ever we run out of veggies. My family loves it. Your recipe sounds delicious.