Jan 10, 2012

Almondy Brown Wood and Award Time

Almondy Brown Wood and Award Time




Ingredients:

Marie Biscuit - 17 nos
Warm milk - 1/4 cup
Coffee powder - 1/4 tsp
Powdered sugar - 3 tbsp
Cocoa powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
Unsalted Butter - 250 gms
Almond essence - 1/2 tsp
Crushed almonds - 10 nos.



Method:

               Firstly blend the butter, sugar,almond essence and cocoa to make a smooth paste,keep it aside.Now mix the milk and coffee powder.Then dip each marie biscuit into the coffee and stack one over other.Cover all the sides of  the stacked biscuits with the cocoa mix,sprinkle the crushed almonds and refrigerate for a while before serving.

Cut and serve with a pleaant smile :-)



Recipe source : Neethu's http://neetzkitchen.blogspot.com/
Love,
Roshu
 Award Time
      Oooolaaaaa here comes the award time, I really thank god for this award.Now i thank faseela of http://faseelanoushad.blogspot.com/ who passed this lovely award.I really feel honored and so happy to accept this award.



I would like to share this award with my few blogger friends who inspired me with their inventive and sweet dishes.
 

23 comments:

Only Fish Recipes said...

hey dear...thanks so much 4 sharing this award with me.....n i loved the name of this dish...looks just awesome n delicious :-)

Faseela said...

inviting recipe....superb

Unknown said...

That is one delectable stack - Looks super tempting :)

Unknown said...

I just realized Roshu that this is my first time at your space. Wonderful to know another budding blogger :) Following you dear and please do me the honor of following back :) cheers, Priya

Sangeetha M said...

wow...this looks so delicious and yummy...loved it!!
Congrats on your award n wish u many more to come...
Spicy Treats
OnGoing Event ~ Dish It Out-Brinjal n Garlic

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Delicious looking Almondy Brown Wood. Congrats to the Winners.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Julie said...

Very yummy n healthy pudding!!
Happy New Year!!

Erivum Puliyum

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

HEY.....thank you so much 4 sharing this award..cant forget it ..bcz,this is my first and best award..

Unknown said...

Nice and attracting name for the dish. I really enjoyed it. I have added it in my to-do list.

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

lovely idea dear...looks very tempting..
congrats on your well deserved award..:)
Tasty Appetite

Pushpa said...

Nice recipe dear.

Amina Creations said...

fabulous recipe... looks so delicious..

Treat and Trick said...

Yummy! Congrats on your award dear...

Shilpakiran said...

too good .. looks very tempting

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

tasty n yum one dear.vl try this soon.iam adding in my to-do-list.

thankx 4 posting

Ramya said...

wow..this looks very yum...
I have a DESSERTS event running, please do send this as an entry

Mahi said...

This looks very simple and yummy? Thanks for stopping by in my blog! :)

Gayathri Kumar said...

Looks so nice....

Neetz said...

ohh ethu adipoli aanaloo :).... it came out so well too!!!

Urmi said...

Heartiest congratulations to you for your award. Thanks a lot for sharing this lovely award with me.
Absolutely yummy and mouth watering dish. Feel like having it now.

Kavi said...

I absolutely love this.. will be trying soon!

Teena said...

wow..this looks & sounds awesome! I'm drooling here..first time on your blog..gr8 recipes..If u are willing to, you can send this recipe or any other sweet & romantic recipes to my 'Valentine's Day Event' Thx for stopping by my space :)

Anonymous said...

I have to show some thanks to this writer just for rescuing me from this crisis. Because of exploring throughout the online world and seeing strategies that were not powerful, I believed my entire life was gone. Being alive devoid of the strategies to the difficulties you have fixed as a result of the post is a crucial case, and the kind which may have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn't encountered your blog post. Your actual expertise and kindness in playing with a lot of things was vital. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come upon such a solution like this. I can also at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for this expert and results-oriented guide. I will not hesitate to suggest your web blog to any person who wants and needs support about this situation.
Reversible Slant Rail